Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Mr Mao

Hello!! This is Enzo-mummy's very FIRST blog!

Enzo's been with us for 8 months already, it's high time i contributed to my little fluffy's blog!

I took some cute pics of Enzo at home a few days back.
Just wanted to show you what's his all time fav pastime..


Wonder what he's up to??



Tada!! His favourite pastime..sitting by the window, watching the world go by.


He looks exactly like a fat cat from the back right!!
So I decided to call him Mr Mao (cat) haha.. and he loves his new name!!


The Proud Sir Enzo Raffles




Looking at other lucky dogs taking a stroll outside, and wondering why he's stuck at home



Happy Mr Mao playing with Daddy



Sleepy boy going to LaLa Land..


Oke gotta go entertain Mr Mao now. The whole time I was writing the blog, he was jumping up on my knees, using his nose to poke my leg, strolling up/down/left/right jus to get my attention..

Mr Mao, I got it.. HERE I COME!!


Erm.. if you're wondering why the quality of the pics suddenly became so bad, as compared to previous ones taken by his daddy.. it's simply cos i took them with my lousy Hp hehe..





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...Enzo is so handsome. He has grown so much!

Oh and he is turning 1 soon!

Capprimas-Stars said...

Hello Mr Mao ! Gosh he looked so so proud with his chest out and the perfect expression to match. No longer a chubby puppy, a real MAN now :DD