Friday, November 14, 2008

Enzo's New Toys - Courtesy from Doting Brother.

Finally, internet connection's back online. And it time yet again to post some pictures!! My brother dropped by to give Enzo some toys to play with.  

Apparently, Enzo Loves tearing at his new toy, hopefully, this takes channels away some of his destructive energy! 




Here's Enzo catchin me off guard while I tried to take a picture of him with his toys. check out his tongue, must be thinking that i have some treats with me haha

Anyway, the good news is, Enzo's getting used to the routine and no longer barks!!! Phew! And he's been such a good boy at night too. 

Its been 2 weeks and I honestly cannot rememeber how we managed to get pass week 1!! He's so different now. Very comfortable with his territory and getting used to his routine! 






2 comments:

Capprimas-Stars said...

Enzo is growing up ! O.O he looks taller now :)

Princess Kayla said...

kayla loves chewing (or rather destroying) rope toys too!